Subminiature-C (Sub-C) Feedthrough, Conflat CF Flanges.
Subminiature-C multipin hermetic feedthroughs are designed for applications where space is limited inside your vacuum chamber.
This compact and unique 9-pin design allows installation into a
1.33-inch CF flange
or two feedthroughs on a
2.75-inch CF flange
. Nine gold-plated pins are arranged in a straight through pin-to-pin design and are hermetically sealed and electrically insulated in a stainless steel shell using the latest in glass-ceramic bonding technology.
Sub-C Feedthrough flange features:
- 9-pin interface
- High temperature rated to 250║C (Feedthrough)
- UHV compatible construction
- Conflat« compatible mounts
- Voltage rating: 500 VDC max.
- 5 AMPs per pin (20% of pins at any given time)
- Pins: Au plated, Ni-Fe alloy
- UHV rated 1x10-10 Torr
Sub C Feedthrough flange "kit" additional features:
- All of the above features (Feedthrough Flange)
- In Vacuum cable assembly:
- PEEK Sub-C connector to Kapton insulated cable assembly, 19-inches long.
- Air Side cable assembly:
- Delrine Sub C connector to cable assembly, 96-inches long.
All feedthroughs are mounted on CF Flanges that incorporate the industry standard "captured
copper gasket" sealing principle, making it easy to mount to your existing CF Flange ports.
Please select a subminiature-c feedthough flange from the list below for more details about that item.